An MLT specializing in the study of cells.
- Prepares and examines body cells from all body sites under a microscope to detect abnormalities for early detection of disease
- Prepares analysis reports
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow based on urgency of results while ensuring specimen integrity and suitability
- Ability to recognize altered cellular morphology and can differentiate between clinically significant and insignificant findings
- Ensures accurate documentation in a timely manner
- Knowledge of QC procedures and rules in daily practice
- Performs required equipment maintenance and logs
- Current registration with CMLTO with current professional portfolio
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Covid-19 precautions: all proper PPE controls as directed by Public Health and MLW’s quality management system, are stringently followed at MLW.